Adopting sensitivity towards its society and environment as its fundamental philosophy, Ekoten Tekstil achieves new projects in this field every passing day.
Ekoten has first certified its sensitivity towards environment with the ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Certificate obtained in December 2012. In conclusion of this certification accredited by the BSI (the British Standards Institution), Ekoten has become the first textile factory to obtain ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Certificate in Turkey, and the 7th facility to do so around the world in general. Ekoten is also the 10th factory to achieve this certification in Turkey in general.
- To leave a clean and healthy environment to future generations,
- To use energy and natural resources in an efficient manner,
- To minimise negative environmental effects in all processes from design to the end of lifecycle,
- To prevent pollution at the source,
- To manage these activities in integration with our Quality Management and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in order to become a leading and exemplary company in consumer durables sector in regard of environmental issues.