- Name, surname and signature, if the request is made in writing,
- For Turkish Citizens, TC identity number; for foreigners, nationality, passport number or identity number if available,
- Residential and business address subject to the notification,
- Electronic mail address, telephone, fax number subject to notification if available,
- Subject of demand,
If your request does not include at least one of these informations, the request will not be put into process unfortunately.
The requests you can submit under Article 11 of the KVK Law are as follows:
- to learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to if your personal data have been processed,
- to learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal
- data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7,
- to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against yourself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data
CLARIFICATION TEXT REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED BY CAMERAS
This clarification text has been made by Ekoten Tekstil San. ve Tic. A.Ş. acts as a data controller, in order to give a detailed explanation and information in compliance with 6698 Personal Data Protection Law. For further information about introductory information, personal data storage, destruction policy and the VERBIS data, you can visit our website “ekoten.com.tr”
Personal Data Processing Purposes
The camera image recording data belonging to the “physical space security” category processed in our company’s common areas are processed in a limited way in order to detect possible negativities and eliminate the violations by doing security control.
Personal Data Transfer
The relevant personal data may be shared, if requested in accordance with the law, with judicial authorities, our lawyers, the provincial governmental institutions and the law enforcement agencies, especially the governor’s office, in order to be used as an evidence in a possible legal dispute or trial.
Personal Data Collection Method and the Legal Reason
Your above-mentioned personal data is being processed electronically via camera devices indicated by the camera icon, with the legal reason “Processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.” stated in Article 5/2(f) of Law No. 6698.
Rights of The Data Subject
Although the further explanation about this subject is available on our website “ekoten.com.tr”, according to “The Personal Data Protection Law” you (data subject) can send your requests under “Communique On Principles And Procedures To Be Followed In Fullfillment Of The Obligation To Inform”, in writing to our corporate center address “Yedi Eylül Mahallesi Celal Umur Cadde No:6/ Torbalı İzmir”.